Your online dental supplies expert
1. This is 15% carbamide peroxide bleaching gel (Home-use application), mainly used for take-home bleaching.
3. Make sure that bleaching trays are clean and dry before applying whitening gel into them. NOTE – Moisture reduces the efficacy of the whitening gel and slows down the whitening process.
4. Apply a small amount of whitening gel around the front interior of the bleaching tray is such as way that the gel will completely cover the front surface of your teeth.
5. Position the bleaching tray over your teeth and press gently so that the whitening gel covers the entire front surface of your teeth. Discard and overflow gel by spitting or wiping it from your mouth. Wear bleaching trays from 30 minutes to 3 hours. NOTE – Start slowly and build up your wear-time. You may wear your trays overnight if you have no sensitivities. Longer wear-times create faster whitening results. As an average, optimum results are achieved after 10-30 cumulative hours of wear-time.
6. Upon completion of your whitening session, clean the bleaching trays with warm water and toothbrush and store in a safe place.
7. Conduct your whitening session once per day until desired level of whitening is attained. NOTE – You may skip days between whitening sessions to minimize sensitivities. This will not affect the cumulative whitening process.
8. Be sure to keep your whitening gel refrigerated when not in use.
9. Sensitivities: Your teeth or gums may become mildly sensitive. This is common while using products containing peroxide and it is not harmful. In case of increased sensitivity, reduce usage time and/or frequency until this problem stops.
1 Box Teeth Whitening Bleaching Gel Product Professional Dental Gel Refills