Woodpecker® Dental Curing Light LED.B
1. The LED.B curing light adopts the principle of ray radiation to solidify the light-sensitive resin by shooting at it in a short time.
2. This product is used to restore teeth and solidify material for whitening teeth.
3. The LED.B is mainly composed of high power LED, optical fiber and the main unit.
5. Time setting: 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s.
6. Large capacity battery. A full charge can be used for more than 500 times continuously under 10s working time mode.
7. Low standby power consumption with seventy days’ standby time.
8. Constant light intensity. The solidification effect is not affected by the consumption of remaining power.
1. Plug EU 220V
2. Plug US 110V
|Power supply||Rechargeable lithium battery||Adapter input||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Light source||Blue light||Wave length||420-480nm|
|Net weight||145g||Power consume||≤ 8W|
|Protection tye against electrical shock||Class II||Protection degree against electrical shock||Type B|
|Battery voltage||3.7V, 2000mAh||Battery model||ICR 18650|
1. Curing light LED.B x 1
2. Adapter x 1
3. Manual x 1